- Large bowel movement is most active in early morning
- Liver is more active at night to cleanse our blood
- Bone marrow produce blood cells at night when we are sleeping
- Most digestive enzymes are produce during day time, thus we must have our decent meal during daytime
- Bile production peak at midday, therefore it is good to have a bigger meal during the lunch.
|Biological activities according to 24 hour clock|
If we follow a good lifestyle benchmark against the position of the sun in relation to the earth and a healthy diet consist of more natural food with less sugar and salt we should be able to maintain our health well. Before we upgrade ourselves to a better life we must have a balance healthy life style with good energy flow. This is the reason why well being is an important in Chinese 5 arts.
- Drink a glass of warm water immediately wake up in the morning will help to flush out toxins
- Drink natural honey water with lemon juice in the morning before breakfast will also help to remove toxins
- To prevent cough drink water infuse with pudina leaves. If your throat is itchy or having whooping cough you can chew raw mint leaves. There are 2 types leaves which I use per photo below.
- If there is running nose due to flu, grate lemon skin and add in very hot or boiling water and inhale the steam infuse with lemon smell. It will help to clear your nose if you do it once or twice or even more often. This remedy had also help to alleviate children running nose problem.
- Use coconut oil for cooking.
|2 types of mint leaves, the top is more effective against cough which can be grow easily in tropical climate|
|Drinking Water with mint leaves|